Below a few pictures. As it´s late and my antennas is nothing to talk about here in the apartment, 30 meter is dead. So I´m using the signal generator that I described earlier. I of course want to use Linux but as Rocky seems to be the software suggested to start with I wanted to lower the numbers of 'unknowns' and get it running. And it did! The mirror images was easily suppressed. Below is a picture of WRPlus that I tried after Rocky:
Here are two pictures of the temporary test setup...
The SDR-Widget is now housed in a box, temporarily. I have not flashed the firmware yet to allow 192 kHz usage. Will do that later, when I will try to get it running in Linux.
And to end with, some close up pictures on the board. The coax connection isn´t the prettiest, but it seems to work while testing. I will have do redo that when I put in a permanent box.
My SMD soldering skills has been improved and now I feel confident to go ahead with other bigger project.